Why I Love Yukan Club

And many thanks to Nya Fansubs for subbing this series.

7 Responses to “Why I Love Yukan Club”
  1. Radicalipton says:

Love the song. It’s in English so for ocne I have a clue. Is the “Yukan Club” some kind of drama series?

2. Suika says:

Ray, what exactly are you saying here? You’re not going to become a starry-eyed KAT-TUN fangirl on me, are you? I like them quite a bit as drama actors, but their music and generally everything else about them is horrifying. DON’T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT, CAROL ANNE!

3. Johnny says:

It just turned 2008 in my part of the world…

Happy new year to all! ^_^

4. Ray Mescallado says:

RL:

It’s not just a drama, it’s the greatest drama of all time! Maybe.

Suika:

Hey! How you doing? I’m not turning into a KAT-TUN fangirl just yet, but I was listening to some Erasure when I realized their music perfectly reflected the feel of Yukan Club. One thing led to another and… here’s the result.

So obviously, I was suffering from a bout of insanity.

Besides, Bidou is so dreamy in a really weird, “I’ll switch if I get to be the top” kind of way. The blonde hair and blue eyes is so grippingly unreal, and all that effeminate preening… Agghhh! I’m breaking out in fangirl shivers just thinking about it now!

5. Kimitsu says:

Yukan Club is so much crack. (Though I remain of the opinion that if the video had been comprised solely of Kaga Takeshi’s scenes – and I guess the Johnny’s crossdressing as well – it would’ve served the purpose just as well.)

I’ll admit it’s genius in an odd way. I downloaded the first episode because people were bemoaning Jin’s inability to act and because Kaga Takeshi was in it – and I somehow stayed for the whole ride. But I still don’t know what kept me.

6. Saburo says:

Holy shmokes, Indy! I haven’t heard “A Little Respect” in YEARS! I sure wish they had this song in the English book at Toma Karaoke…

7. Gemma says:

hmm funny, i was thinking about watching this the other day… i think i might start watching it soon it looks quite awsome =D
    Oh and i love the english song too ^^