I Blame Aggressive Self-Medication For This…

So I woke up around 6 AM this morning, still sick as a dog and with a hacking cough added to the mix. While the Sunday Blog Roundup should go off without a hitch later, my pig puppet Babe (I know, unoriginal name) offered to take over Cult of Pop while I’m ill.

And of course I couldn’t refuse my pig’s request.

Of course, pigs can’t type for shito here’s a video Babe talking about Gomatto for one minute: the MPG file is 11MB and the WMV file is 2 MB.

And here’s Babe talking about SweetS for thirty seconds: the MPG file is 6 MB and the WMV file is 1 MB.

I should stress that the opinions of my pig puppet are not my own. Especially about Miori, that was just mean and pointless. Though the part about Miki I agree with.

8 Responses to “I Blame Aggressive Self-Medication For This…”
  1. Tsuji_Eriku says:

Um….you are a fool! Yes, Miki is HOT in pigtails. haha.

At least you admit it’s the medication! What are you taking, and where can I get some? XD

3. Craig says:

LOL @ The pig puppet 🙂

4. Julia says:

Wow, Babe is fucking awesome.
    Had many thoughts of coming home and commenting today, for I found a bootleg copy of that Hotaru no Hoshi movie that Risako was in in Chinatown today! I looked at the cover and thought “that looks like Risako…hmm, I should see if they have that drama with her and Miki in it.” But then I picked it up and saw the word fireflies, so I looked on the back and there was her name. Ahhhhh, I’m so looking forward to watching it. And she’s completely adorable on the cover. I know it’s bootleg, but I’m happy to be able to see it at all.
    Also, with some pictures of people outside a hair salon, also in Chinatown, was a random picture of Maki. At least, I’m 99.9999999% sure it was Maki. But I looked at her nose and it was big for sure. I took a picture of it and shall show you sometime, for it was the most random thing I could’ve imagined.
    I also almost bought a bootleg Momusu concert VCD, but opted for a k-drama instead, though Aibon and Nono were adorable on the cover.

This was random but I’ve been waiting all day to spaz to someone who cares over finding Risako’s movie and the random Maki picture.

5. Julia:

Cool, thanks for sharing! Which Chinatown are you talking about? And I didn’t know Risako was in the movie you mention – any other H!P folks in it? And is she as adorable acting as she is being an idol?

CJ:

So far, I’ve had Benadryl, Aleve, heavy doses of cough syrup swigged straight out of the bottle, Vicks rubbed all over my chest and face, and of course Lemon Zinger tea with dollops of honey and lemon juice. But you know, it’s REALLY strong Lemon Zinger and the cough syrup is, um, laced with stuff. Yeah, that’s it.

I still blame the medication.

6. Julia says:

Well I’ve only seen her in the weird drama thing that I believe Miki was in too, and it was kind of adorable but kind of creepy…I don’t know what it’s about and it seemed as if she was killing people in one of the clips I saw, but in another she seemed fairly innocent, so I don’t really get it, but I believe it’s called . I haven’t watched Hotaru no Hoshi yet but it’s about some teacher having a class raise fireflies and she becomes the most passionate about the project. It’s supposed to be rather heartwarming. I don’t think there’s any other H!P people in it.
    I go to the Chinatown in Toronto, ON, Canada. We have a pretty good one, endless supply of bootleg jrock and lots of non-bootleg manga and anime and stuff.

7. Julia says:

Sorry the drama/show/whatever is called Shonan Kawarayane Monogatari. And there’s some Bishojo Nikki thing that I think it’s connected to, which I know Miki’s in. If you look this stuff up on Youtube you can watch the clips.

8. Julia says:

I’ve started watching the movie with Risako, and Yurina and Chisato are classmates. They get a lot of lines while the non-H!P female classmates say nothing. Yurina bugs their teacher about why he’s single, Chisato calls his voice sexy, Yurina says what the teacher has to say about fireflies is romantic, Chisato informs the teacher that there’s a dead fish, Yurina towers over the rest of the class so obviously when they all stand close together…and I thought I saw Momoko for a second but am doubting it now. She would’ve had lines too if she were there, no doubt.
    And Risako’s darn adorable.