Misa of minna iru kai has posted a Jmusic survey, that she wants bloggers to fill out. It’s an updated version of the same survey she had on vox.
Since I’m a pretty new blogger I didn’t take her older version of the survey. So there’s nothing really to compare it with. But this looked pretty fun and I never take surveys, so I thought why not.
1. What was the first Japanese song that you ever listened to?
2. Did it inspire you to like that group/singer, or did it turn you away?
3. What is the one song that you have been listening to for the longest time?
I couldn’t pick just one. XD
4. What group/singer have you liked the longest?
5. What is the song with the most plays on your itunes/media player?
Nice Buddy- Puffy
Again I couldn’t pick just one. XD
6. Is that song your favorite?
7. If not, what is?
9. What is your favorite agency?
10. What is your favorite group/singer?
My music tastes has changed a lot since I started to listen to Jmusic. In the first few years I was really more about Jrock, and hardly listened to Jpop at all. Now I still listen to a lot of Jrock, but it’s balanced evenly with Jpop now.
Currently I listen to mostly idol music. When back in the day I used to make fun of idol music. I hate to admit it now, but a few years back I did. I used to make fun of Arashi a lot. Arashi compared to Gazette and Dir en grey was just to happy for me. Which makes no sense because I still listened to other happy Jpop. Just not that often.