1. Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
1. Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
Hello!Blog has released yet another poll. But this time it’s the 2009 H!P Poll. Or as I like to call it H!P Perfect 10. You can see my results above.
Now this poll was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Easily harder than Hello!Blog’s group ranking I tried to place each member in order of how much I’ve been paying attention to them lately and who is already my favorite members. But there are so many members I like I ended up having to cut a few off. Which wasn’t an easy task. I actually feel really bad about the members I had to cut. XD
Here’s a little expliantion of who I picked and why.
1. Kusumi Koharu: I think it’s pretty obvious that Koha was going to be number 1. I’ve loved Koharu ever since I first saw her. She’s the main reason I love Momusu as much as I do.
2. Arihara Kanna: I need to show my love for Kanna! She is definitely my favorite C-ute member. I never even cared about the kids before Kanna. She has one of the best and underrated voices in C-ute.
3. Konno Asami: When I started listen to older Momus I was always intrigued by Kon Kon. I went out of my way to find songs and shows that featured her. I guess I liked her because she was flawed. Insanely cute but not necessarily the best singer.
4. Mitsui Aika: I’ve always had a certain attachment to Mittsi, since I started to really follow Morning Musume on her debut song. I always supported and followed Aika closely for that reason.
5. LinLin: LinLin has really come out of nowhere to be one of my favorites in Morning Musume. Her overall energy and enthusiasm during concerts and shows really drew me to her.
6. Kumai Yurina: The main reason I care about Berryz. And another underrated member. I heard her in Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi and that was it, I was sold.
7. Tsugunaga Momoko: I started liking and noticing Momo because of Buono. And it helps that she’s adorable with an anime like voice.
8. Michishige Sayumi: I totally expected Sayu to be much higher on my list. When I first got into Momsu she was my 2nd favorite member. I still really love Sayumi, but there’s just H!P members I’ve grown to love a little bit more.
9. Fukuda Kanon: I started listening to Shugo Chara Egg for Yuuka, but ended up liking Kanon way more. Her voice is adorable and she’s like mini Aibon.
10. Tsuji Nozomi: Nono will always be one of my favorites because she was the other half of W. So I’ve grown to like her. But honestly if Aibon was there I’m not sure if Nono would even make the list.
And here’s the members I had to cut.